Files can be attached to emails within PhoneBurner in two ways.
Option 1: Attach files using the Upload file(s) option:
1. Click on Contacts
2. Click on the contact's name
3. Click on the Send Email button
4. Click on the Upload file(s) button
5. Select desired files and click Open
6. Finish composing email and click Send Email in the top right corner of the screen
Option 2: Attach files using SmartSender
1. Click on Contacts and the Gear Icon and select Smart Sender from the drop down.
2. Click on the Actions button the resource you want to send.
3. Click on the Send to Contacts
4.Check the contact you want to send to and click send email.
5. Finish composing email and click Send Email in the top right corner of the screen
**NOTE: All attachments send using SmartSender will be tracked in the Activity tab for each individual contact. The Activity tab can be accessed by clicking on Contacts. Attachments not sent with SmartSender will not be tracked.**