PhoneBurner has an app available inside Zoho so that you can dial directly from the Zoho CRM using the dialer.
To learn about this app and how to set it up , please see our Third Party integrations training video training on Zoho , ( this is available from your support tab under Phoneburner University/3rd party integrations)
1. Log into your Phoneburner account and go to your account circle icon upper right and integration settings.
2. Select Zoho CRM/Learn More (if you do not see this option, go to training video series listed above and you will also find an install link)
3. Click Install and follow the steps to log in and install the app in Zoho.
4. We recommend installing for All Users.
Launching a Session:
1. You will launch your dial sessions directly from Zoho Leads or Contacts and selecting the Phoneburner button.
2. After clicking the Phoneburner Button, a new tab will open and you need to accept the connection and grant permission to Phoneburner to access your Zoho leads or contacts.
3. Log into your Phoneburner account on the next page and approve the connection.
From here on out you will be dialing with the Phoneburner Dialer .
You will need to select your options at the start of the session for your Voicemail Recording
The system will dial your contacts one after the other and using your disposition buttons to mark the status of the calls.
Use your existing Phone to dial into Phoneburner to start your session or contact Phoneburner Support to turn on your softphone option to dial with a headset from the computer.
Dialing from Zoho will ONLY use your custom fields from Zoho and pull them into Phone burner, so it will not use any of the default custom fields built into Phoneburner or update any of those. If you have created any custom fields in Phoneburner.com previously, these will not be used and if you are not doing any dialing outside of ZOHO, you may want to remove them from your contact settings if you no longer need to keep the data.
During your call, you can update any user info you need or any custom fields you have and it will update in the Zoho contact record. (Please note that the character limit on custom fields is 255 in Phoneburner. )
What is updated:
1. Notes are updated in the contact record in Zoho including any custom notes.
2. Activities in the contact record include the Disposition used The call start time and duration of the call and the call result/status.
You can take advantage of the Workflow Automation tools in Zoho to automate additional updates in your contact records based off of call outcomes.
For full info , see this video.
If you get the message:
It looks like you Zoho account needs additional privileges in order to exchange data with PhoneBurner
1- Login as the Admin
2- Navigate to the Users and Control
3- Click on "Security Control"
4- find the Profile assigned to the user having the issue and click on it
5- find "Zoho CRM API Access" and make sure it is enabled for the profile
If you connected your Zoho Account to the wrong PhoneBurner account.
1. Navigate to the Integrations page in PhoneBurner: https://www.phoneburner.com/myaccount/integrations/index and click on the "disconnect button" to the right of the Zoho Integration
2. If there is no disconnect button:
Copy and Paste this URL: https://integrate.phoneburner.com/zoho/disconnect.php while logged into Phoneburner.com to disconnect the account. NOTE: This must be done on the same computer and browser that was used for the original connection or it will not work.
Calls not logging
Check to make sure you don't have a Webhook assigned on the Phoenburner account or disposition buttons as you are not able to have both set up with the integration.
Notes from the disposition may appear to be duplicated in Zoho. This is normal for the integration at this time and this issue may be fixed in a future release.
Custom fields have the wrong label in PhoneBurner-Currently Zoho is sending us the original Zoho Custom field name and not any updated custom field labels, so if you update a custom field in Zoho to have a new Label Zoho isn't sending that to PhoneBurner- the old label will remain. It may be better to create a new field instead of re-naming an old one.