NOTE: In order to use this feature, LeadStream is only available to admins that are currently in the Stand alone mode,so if you're currently in the networked mode, LeadStream cannot be turned on. You have to switch to standalone before you can start using the LeadStream option . (To check your mode, go to Team>Settings (gear icon-settings)
- To set up a LeadStream, you first need to go to the Contacts tab.
- Click on contacts.
- From the Contacts tab, over on the right hand side, click on the little gear and go down to LeadStream.
- You will see a list of any previously set up LeadStreams. From here you could edit any of those leads dreams or stop or delete them .
- To add a new LeadStream, click on the add new LeadStream button .
- Fill in the options in the Create New LeadStream Page.
- Enable or Disabled
- Choose the Type of LeadStream
- If you have chosen Blind Pull, you will also need to choose the dialing set and live answer set dispositions you want to set as default for the leadstream
- Distribution Folder-this will be the folder your leads will be stored in before they are distributed to your team for calling that the leadstream will pull from.
- Receiving Folder -This is the folder your agents will get the leads placed into in their accounts
- Recycle Folder -If you are recycling leads, choose where you want them placed? This could be back to the original folder for redistribution or into another folder for review, or into a folder going to a different leadstream.
(NOTE: You should always set the recycle time longer than whatever the longest conversation would be. For example, If you think you rep may talk to someone up to, but never longer than 30 minutes, then set the recycle time to 45 minutes.)
- Click Save.
- Click the button to manage recipients to add agents you want to call on the campaign.
- Fill in the information requested and click Add Recipient for each agent you want to get leads.
- You can lock the folder in so that the users are not able to change it if you choose.
- You can also choose to set limits on how many leads an agent can call , total or daily.
- In order for an agent to get the leads assigned, they must have a receiving folder for the LeadStream to drop the leads into to put them in. If you have chosen this when the leadstream was created, you can choose it here as well.
Note: The receiving folder is a dedicated folder in the user account where the contacts will be stored temporarily until the contacts are recycled. If you set up recycling rules the receiving folder is the temporary folder where they're going to be in within the agent's account. If you don't have recycling rules, it's going to be a permanent location.
- From your Team page, click on login for the agent's account that you want to have get the leads.
- If the agent does not already have a folder created for receiving leads, use the gear icon on the contacts page to add one.
- Click on the leads tab. Any time you add somebody to a LeadStream they will automatically receive or start seeing the leads tab up at the top and when they click on the leads tab, they are going to see a list of all of the LeadStreams that they're currently a part of.
- Click on the name of the LeadStream that you created. This will show the number of leads, limits and allow you to choose the folder to drop the leads. From here is where they can begin dialing the leads in the stream.