There will be times we may need to troubleshoot PhoneBurner in your salesforce account.
We may ask you to provide the following information:
Depending on your Organization, the Setup button will be beside your name at the top right of the page or listed as a drop-down option when you click on your name.1. Choose one of the following in Salesforce Classic User Interface:- Click on Setup | My Personal Information | Grant Login Access.- Click on Your Name | My Settings | Personal | Grant Account Login Access2. Set the access expiration date for "Phoneburner Support" (Minimum of 1 month for technical escalations).3. Click Save.
Choose one of the following in Lightning Experience User Interface:1. Click on your avatar in the top right-hand side of the screen and choose "Settings".
2. Click on Grant Account Login Access.
3. Set the access expiration date for PhoneBurner Support(Minimum of 1 month for technical escalations).
4. Click Save.
All Other Users1. Choose Your Name | My Settings | Personal | Grant Account Login Access.
2. Set the access expiration date for "phoneburner support" (Minimum of 1 month for technical escalations).3. Click Save.
Note: If you're not getting an option to give login access to Phoneburner support, please check your Organization's Login Access Policies (from Setup, click Security Controls | Login Access Policies), and ensure that "Available to Administrators Only" is not selected for Phoneburner support. If it's selected, please change it to "Available to Users."
- Typically they have a few options to grant access to (SalesForce.com Support, etc.) so be sure you choose to grant access to PhoneBurner.
- The default time period is 7 days -- please change this to 30 days.We try to get issues resolved quickly but in case we need to escalate the issue we may need longer.
- Please provide Your SalesForce Organization Name or SalesForce.com Organization ID. To find the SalesForce.com Organization ID:
- setup > administer> company profile > company information: Salesforce.com Organization ID