To use Number Pools in Dialer Presets as the Caller ID option, first go to you Dialer Presets settings by clicking Dial Sessions in Settings header > Dialer Presets or simply click here.
- Click the pencil icon to edit an existing preset or Add Dialer Preset to create a new Dialer Preset
- For New Dialer Presets, the name of the preset should be the same name as the list you are calling (ie. “Win Back Preset” for your “Win Back” list)
- Select the corresponding settings for Phone Script, Voicemail recording, Dialing Set, Live Answer Set, and Dialer Mode.
- Select the Number Pool from the Caller ID dropdown
- Click Save Changes.
Other best practices to consider:
- Create Number Pools to match Blind Pull LeadStreams
- Create Number Pools to match Saved Searches
- Create Number Pools to match Folder Names / s’ Locations
Here are some other helpful articles to assist you with Number Pools