A Business Profile is a core component of compliance for both STIR/SHAKEN and A2P 10DLC compliance.
If you are using PhoneBurner numbers to call or text you should complete your profile to:
- Get A-level attestation on calls from PhoneBurner using your numbers
- Improve reputation of your numbers for call and text campaigns
- Increase deliverability and volume thresholds for your communications
- Be able to register for A2P 10DLC compliance
We are only able to provide A-level attestation from calls originating from numbers that we service. This is not a decision made by us, but a limitation from the STIR/SHAKEN legislation that enforces the Business Profile requirement.
What will I need to complete my Business Profile?
- Business Name (e.g. PhoneBurner)
- Physical Address (Where your business is registered)
- Business Type (e.g. Sole proprietorship, partnership, Corporation, LLC, etc.)
- Stock Ticker & Exchange (Only applies if publicly traded)
- Business Registration Number (e.g. DUNS, EIN, BIN or similar)
- Industry (e.g. Insurance, Mortgage, etc.)
- Website (e.g. www.phoneburner.com)
Point of Contact
This should be for a leader or owner of the business who is reachable at the information provided and associated with the business.
- Full Name (First and Last)
- Title (e.g. Sr. Product Manager)
- Business email (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact number (Business number or mobile)
What if I am an Individual?
You can still complete a Business Profile as an individual.
Please note the following fields and suggestions:
- Business Name (try your name or name of company you are independent associate for)
- Business Registration Number (use your SSN)
- Website (try nowebsite.com or website of company you are independent associate for)
Where can I find/submit my Business Profile?
Log in to your account and visit:
Have questions? Need help along the way? Please email email@example.com
We are here to help.