At this time, all major U.S carriers are in the process of adopting A2P 10DLC messaging requirements including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile/Sprint and US Cellular.
Articles in this section
- Text Messaging Approval Checklist
- Tips for completing the PhoneBurner Business Verification Form
- Prohibited Messaging Practices and Campaign Content
- Compliant SMS: Registering for A2P 10DLC via The Campaign Registry™
- My SMS Compliance Review is Underway. Now What?
- PhoneBurner’s Acceptable Use Policy for SMS Messaging
- Why is my brand new number already showing as SPAM?
- How to reduce the likelihood of spam/scam flags on your calls
- How do I complete a Business Verification Form as an individual/sole proprietor?
- Why was my Business Verification Form rejected?