The note timestamps are made in the dialing agents' timezone. The "Time" column in the report export is always Central timezone, which is how all the times are stored in the PhoneBurner database. The "Contact Local Time" is based on the contact's location as stored in the database. This isn't always accurate and defaults to Central if there is no location for a contact.
Articles in this section
- Can I have more than one Admin on my team?
- What is the difference between a Networked and a Standalone Team account?
- How do I share contacts with my team users?
- How do I add a logo to my account?
- How to Create a Custom Report
- Can I get reports from suspended users?
- Can I share reports with my team?
- Why is the time zone in my report different than the time of the call in my system?
- How do I reactivate a Team Agent that was suspended?
- How can I share a calendar event with my team?