The note timestamps are made in the dialing agents' timezone. The "Time" column in the report export is always Central timezone, which is how all the times are stored in the PhoneBurner database. The "Contact Local Time" is based on the contact's location as stored in the database. This isn't always accurate and defaults to Central if there is no location for a contact.
Articles in this section
- Why is the time zone in my report different than the time of the call in my system?
- Can I get a report for a user no longer on my team?
- How do I add a logo to my account?
- How do I share contacts with my team members if they don't have any contacts?
- Can I have more than one Admin on my team?
- How can I create reports?
- What is the difference between a Network and a Standalone Team account?
- How do I reactivate a Team Agent that was suspended?
- How can I share a calendar event with my team?
- Why doesn't my Team Admin account have a start dial session button?