Using PhoneBurner® for Salesforce
PhoneBurner’s power dialer dramatically boosts live client interactions and overall productivity by 447%. PhoneBurner automatically dials contacts live. If voicemail picks up, a single click sends a professional pre-recorded voicemail and personalized email. Salesforce records are updated as well, allowing the seller to immediately take the next call.
Use this step-by-step guide to learn how to do a dial-session from inside your Salesforce account.
If you need assistance, please contact support at: (888) 928-7637 email@example.com
From Your Salesforce Contacts or Leads Tab:
- Select the contacts or leads to
- Click the “Begin PhoneBurner Session” This will take you to a new window summarizing the contacts you’re about call.
- Click to Begin your Dial
- That will open a login window that prompts you to enter your PhoneBurner
Once you are logged in, You will have the chance to configure your dial session:
- Select a
- Select a disposition
- Click to begin your dial-session.
Once you have configured your session, you'll be asked to dial into the Phone System.
- Call the number displayed on your dial-session, or dial with the browser if you have this feature enabled.
Now that you are connected, you can begin your dial session.
Click the “Start Dialing” button to call the first contact.
As you are dialing, Phoneburner displays the details of the contact.
- The phone number that is listed first on the contact is called. At any time you can click the “Dial” button to call an alternate
- To edit the contact directly inside Salesforce.com, click the “Edit in Salesforce”
- Select the appropriate disposition based on the result of the
- At any time, you can Pause a session or End a session. Pausing a session means the system won’t automatically call the next lead. It’ll wait for you to restart it. But, any active calls will continue. Ending the session will immediately disconnect you from PhoneBurner and terminate the current