There will be times we may need to troubleshoot PhoneBurner in your Salesforce account.
We may ask you to provide the following information:
Depending on your Organization, the Setup button will be beside your name at the top right of the page or listed as a drop-down option when you click on your name.
1. Choose one of the following in Salesforce Classic User Interface:
- Click on Setup | My Personal Information | Grant Login Access.
- Click on Your Name | My Settings | Personal | Grant Account Login Access
2. Set the access expiration date for "PhoneBurner Support" (Minimum of 1 month for technical escalations).
3. Click Save.
Choose one of the following in Lightning Experience User Interface:
1. Click on your avatar in the top right-hand side of the screen and choose "Settings". 2. Click on Grant Account Login Access. 3. Set the access expiration date for PhoneBurner Support(Minimum of 1 month for technical escalations). 4. Click Save.
All Other Users
1. Choose Your Name | My Settings | Personal | Grant Account Login Access. 2. Set the access expiration date for "PhoneBurner support" (Minimum of 1 month for technical escalations).
3. Click Save.
Note: If you're not getting an option to give login access to PhoneBurner support, please check your Organization's Login Access Policies (from Setup, click Security Controls | Login Access Policies), and ensure that "Available to Administrators Only" is not selected for PhoneBurner support. If it's selected, please change it to "Available to Users."
Typically they have a few options to grant access to (Salesforce.com Support, etc.) so be sure you choose to grant access to PhoneBurner.
The default time period is 7 days -- please change this to 30 days.We try to get issues resolved quickly but in case we need to escalate the issue we may need longer.
Please provide Your Salesforce Organization Name or Salesforce.com Organization ID. To find the Salesforce.com Organization ID:
setup > administer> company profile > company information: Salesforce.com Organization ID