Each contact in your system will show an Email Status.
Here are the definitions of what each means.
- Confirmed or Active - This contact's email address is Active and all mail will be sent to this contact.
- Limited - Email sending is Limited. Email messages from the Contact Manager and Email Broadcast tool can be sent to this contact.
- Restricted - Email sending is Restricted. Email messages to this contact can only be sent one at a time from the Contact Manager.(no email campaigns or broadcasts)
- Unsubscribed - Your contact is Unsubscribed from all email.
- Soft Bounced Out - There were too many temporary errors in sending email to this address, such as "Mailbox Full", so no more emails will be sent to this contact.
- Hard Bounced Out - There was a permanent error in sending email to this address, such as "No Email Exists", so no more emails will be sent to this contact.
- Issued Spam Complaint - This contact complained that the message you sent them was spam.