If you find that your instance of SalesForce Lighting is missing the Leads or Contacts tab, you can add them to the PhoneBurner app using the following steps.
Articles in this section
- Installing PhoneBurner for Salesforce Lightning
- Installing PhoneBurner for Salesforce Classic
- Salesforce Error: No Contacts Selected
- Why is the Begin Dial Session button missing in Salesforce?
- How to start a Dial session from Salesforce?
- How to map custom phone number fields in Salesforce
- Why does it say duplicate when adding my user key to Salesforce?
- What data is transferred and stored when dialing from Salesforce?
- How can I uninstall PhoneBurner from Salesforce?
- Why am I seeing request limit exceeded in Salesforce?