There are 3 methods of exporting in PhoneBurner:
1. Exporting dial-sessions
2. Exporting selected contacts
3. Exporting your entire database
**NOTE: Exporting from PhoneBurner does not remove information from the contact manager. Exporting creates a copy of contact records and dial session records. The option to save the export as a CSV file is also available.**
**NOTE: If you are on a team account and do not see the export options, please check with your team administrator to request permission to export.
1. Exporting Dial-sessions:
1. Click on Full Call History in the upper right corner
2. Choose your date range in the Show Summary fields
3. Click View Summary
4. Select all the sessions by using the check box at the top of the list, or select the specific sessions you want to export by checking the boxes to the left of the individual sessions
Scroll to the bottom of the list and click either the Export Dial-Sessions button, or the Export Zip File with Recordings button
**NOTE: Both options will produce a CSV file, however the second option will also include a copy of any call recordings done during those sessions, provided you have call recording enabled.**
2. Exporting Selected Contacts:
1. Click on Contacts
2. Locate the contacts that you want to export
3. Select specific contacts on the screen by using the check boxes to the left of the specific contacts you want to export
4. Click More
5. Click Export
6. Click Selected Contacts
The screen load the export library (https://www.phoneburner.com/cm/export/file_list) and you will have an option to download the export when it is completed. This will be downloaded in a CSV file format.
3. Exporting All Contacts:
1. Click on Contacts
2. Select a folder and the checkbox above the contacts and drop down to select all contacts
3. Click Actions
4. Click Export
The screen will load the export library (https://www.phoneburner.com/cm/export/file_list) and you will have an option to download the export when it is completed. This will be downloaded in a CSV file format.
Exporting a large number of contacts may increase the export time, so rest assured it is safe to navigate away from this page to work on something else.
Once the file is finished an email will be sent from PhoneBurner as notification that the export is ready. Return to the export library (https://www.phoneburner.com/cm/export/file_list) to save the file.
**NOTE: Each export will only be available to download for 7 days.**