Round Robin Unlimited is designed to evenly distribute leads from the admin account to the agent’s account, so it actually transfers the contacts into the agent’s account and the agent then will manage the contacts on their own.
**NOTE: The steps below must be followed in order. If you do not follow these steps in the order they are listed, your Round Robin LeadStream may not work correctly**
1. Login to your admin account and navigate to the LeadStream: Contacts > Gear Icon (to the right) > LeadStream > Add LeadStream
2. Follow the on screen LeadStream Wizard to create a Round Robin Unlimited LeadStream. Pay special attention to the folder you select as the Lead Folder and Recycle Folder.
3. Next you need to add recipients of the LeadStream by clicking the Recipients Icon
4. Select which agents you'd like to be a part of the LeadStream and click Add Recipient
5. At this time you'll need to review the agent's receiving folders for the Round Robin Unlimited LeadStream. To do so, log in to an agent's account (Team (tab in the top) > Login As) and click on Contacts and the Gear Icon next to the heading Folders
6. Create a new folder for the agent specifically for the Round Robin Unlimited LeadStream.
7. Click the Leads (top navbar) > Select your LeadStream > Choose a Receiving Folder
**NOTE: You'll need to repeat Steps 5, 6, and 7 for all agents. Agents must have a receiving folder for Round Robin Unlimited LeadStream to work properly**
8. Import contacts into the Lead Folder referenced in Step 2. If you're not sure which folder this is you can review the LeadStream by clicking Contacts > Gear Icon (to the right) > LeadStream
9. To edit, select the Edit Icon to the right of your screen, as seen in the above image.
Now when agents log into their account, the contacts you placed in the Lead Folder will have automatically distributed to their folders and they will be able to call the appropriate contacts.