Yes. Salesforce integration is available with the 7.5 hour PhoneBurner package.
Articles in this section
- When adding my user key to Salesforce, it says it is a duplicate?
- When I select contacts in Salesforce, less are added to the dial session than I select?
- How to use process builder to update contacts based on completed tasks in Salesforce.
- Connecting to PhoneBurner with Salesforce from Behind a Firewall
- How to Install PhoneBurner into Salesforce
- The Begin Dial Session Button Is Missing in Salesforce
- What Version of Salesforce Do I Need to Work with PhoneBurner?
- Does Phoneburner Work with SalesForce Communities?
- Can I Change the Primary Number in Saleforce?
- SalesForce Lighting Missing a Tab for Leads or Contacts