**NOTE: Local ID is an additional feature accessible to Unlimited accounts and Team accounts. If you'd like to learn more about Local ID please log into your account and go here**
If you have already placed an order for the Local ID feature, this article will help you finish the configuration so you can start dialing with the area codes you've already purchased. This article will be split into two separate sections, one for Solo user and the additional steps for Team accounts.
1. Once your Local ID order is placed, navigate back to the Local ID settings page. Click on Dial Sessions then go to PhoneBurner Settings.
2. Click on Personal Numbers and Local ID and select the Gear icon to Configure your settings.
3. From this page, you can set your callback/forwarding number, and also Enable or Disable the Local ID feature with the master On/Off (YES/NO) selector.
4. Once you have set your callback number and turned the Local ID feature ON (set dropdown to Yes, then save changes).
1. From within your Admin account, you can click on the My Account menu, then select the Dialer Settings- Personal Numbers and Local ID Settings shortcut. From here, select the Configure link.
2. From this page, you can set your callback/forwarding numbers for each of your team members, and also Enable the Local ID feature with the master On/Off (YES/NO) selector.
3. Once you have set your callback numbers and turned the Local ID feature ON (save changes) you need to take a few additional steps:
Go to your Team tab, then click the Edit button on one of your sub accounts. Over on the right hand side, you'll see the permissions section. Be sure to set the Use Local ID permission to YES. Your changes will be saved automatically. Go back to your Team tab and repeat these steps for each of your team members / sub accounts.