PhoneBurner allows you to add custom fields to your contact information. You can create custom fields in your system 2 different ways .
1.When Importing - During the import process you can create custom fields on the fly so that if there is data in your file that you want to be imported you can do that during the import process.
There may be some custom fields that you know you will want so you can create them ahead of time and there may be some custom fields that wouldn't be part of an import so you would need to create those directly in your account.
3. From the Custom Fields page you just need to click on the Add a Custom Field button to start creating a new custom field. There are 3 types of custom fields
- Text - This type would be used when you are creating a custom field that is going to contain all kinds of different information so you want to be able to free-form type in this box.
- Check Box - This type of field would be used when you are asking a yes or no question (checked means "yes").
- Date Selector - This type of field is used when you need to be able to add or set a date.
- Drop Down-you can use this on calls to select an answer to a question or mark a contact, but these cannot be added on import.
Once you have added Custom Fields, you can change the order of them by clicking on the the left side of the field and hold and drag and drop to the position you want.
NOTE: You are not able to import into a Drop Down field
You can import into a checkbox type field where 'yes' = checked, blank = unchecked