No, the voicemail message will not be cutoff if you click the voicemail button. The voicemail message will be left after the contacts message is complete, but the dialer will move on to the next step after you click the voicemail disposition.
Articles in this section
- Dialer Presets
- Why are all my buttons greyed out?
- Why is my SMS Failing?
- What is the Caller ID verification policy?
- Why are my Dial Sessions disconnecting after fax line reached?
- Can I dial international?
- What are the system requirements to use PhoneBurner?
- Why don't I see a browser pop up notification for incoming vPhone calls?
- Why can't some contacts hear me?
- Why am I seeing the message the connection to your current call has been terminated?