No, the voicemail message will not be cutoff if you click the voicemail button. The voicemail message will be left after the contacts message is complete, but the dialer will move on to the next step after you click the voicemail disposition.
Articles in this section
- Live Answer Rate FAQ
- Why does my Caller ID show up as a Russian or International Number?
- How can I pause before each call instead of dialing the next call ? (Dialer Pause and Preview feature)
- Using PhoneBurner on an iPad
- Can I play a voicemail when someone answers the phone?
- Can I leave a live voicemail?
- Dialer Presets
- Why are all my buttons greyed out?
- What is the Caller ID verification policy?
- Why are my Dial Sessions disconnecting after fax line reached?
Please sign in to leave a comment.